NCBFAA offers its members a variety of opportunities to market their services via publications, 在线状态, 事件, and continuing education. Browse the options below and contact NCBFAA for additional information.
Our 联盟成员 seek to offer outstanding products and services to Brokers & 代理. Explore their offerings by viewing their videos
Promotions in the MMeB
- Market your company and its services with a 成员简介 in the MMeB. Send us a 300 word description of your company and the services you provide.
- 成员简介s are meant to be in paragraph format (not necessarily an ad). However, please include a link to your website.
- 电子邮件 your description to email@example.com. 成员 profiles are listed on a first come, first served basis.
- NCBFAA's 会员论坛 is a feature in the weekly MMeB.
- We encourage our members to generate business opportunities with one another, and to look first to each other whenever bidding something out or seeking a specific product or service.
- All members can network for possible business collaborations, offer discounts to fellow members, or seek out each other's expertise.
- Submissions should be no more than 150 words. We will run your offer for up to 8 weeks.
- 成员s are welcome to share information in the form of news articles, 内容的公关, and other useful information applicable to our membership.
- 电子邮件 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit a listing.
常规的 成员 Specialties
AFF – Air Freight Forwarder
CFS – Container Freight Station
CTPAT – 海关 Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
DB – Drawback Specialist
DC – Distribution Center
FF – Freight Forwarding
FTZ – Free Trade Zone
IAC – Indirect Air Carrier
IAFF – Int’l Air Freight Forwarder
IATA - Int’l Air Cargo Agent
MPB – Motor Property Carrier
NVOCC – Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier
OFF – Ocean Freight Forwarder
OTI – Ocean Transportation Intermediary
下属 成员 Specialties
航空公司 & 代理
Commercial Collections & 律师网
海关 & 贸易服务
检查 & 维修服务
港口 & 港口当局
We offer 下属 members the opportunity to present webinars in order to gain name recognition for themselves and their company, as well as introduce solutions they provide.
- Most successful when the focus of the webinar is on a current and relevant issue our members are encountering.
- Your knowledge and expertise is valuable for both educating our members as well as marketing your company.
- The webinars are not meant to be advertisements of products and services. 而, they are meant to identify new regulatory changes or other issues - such as technological challenges facing the industry - and introduce solutions to said challenges.